With the number of alternatives available on the market, getting the right one could sometimes be a difficult task.. That’s why our platform is dedicated to product testing and coming up with this list of top 10 Best Light Meter For Photography Nikon. Having done thorough research on this topic, we hope that our list will help you find the one you need!
To help you in your search, we have completed this list of the Best Light Meter For Photography Nikon.
Top Rated Best Light Meter For Photography Nikon Of 2022
Dr.meter Professional LED Light Meter, Digital Illuminance Meter with 0-200,000...
Sekonic 401-208 Twin Mate Light Meter (Black/White)
Lux Light Meter for Photography Grow Plants Led Photometer Lighting Intensity...
Sekonic L-308X-U Flashmate Light Meter (401-305)
Light Meter Digital Illuminance Meter Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer,...
Dr.Meter 1330B-V Digital Illuminance/Light Meter, 0 - 200,000 Lux Luxmeter
Nikon D3500 For Dummies
Mastering the Nikon D750 (The Mastering Camera Guide Series)
REED Instruments LM-81LX Compact Light Meter, 20,000 Lux / 2,000 Foot Candles...
Sekonic LiteMaster Pro L-478D-U Light Meter (401-474)
1 Dr.meter Professional LED Light Meter, Digital Illuminance Meter with 0-200,000...
- ★【Professional LED Light Meter】: Whether you're a set designer, or looking to set the mood, proper lighting is a must. The Dr.meter Digital LED Light Meter measures the brightness (up to 200,000 lux) of fluorescent, metal halide, incandescent, and high-pressure sodium lights, guaranteeing the perfect luminosity every time.
- ★【Ultra Fast, Ultra Precise】: A split second is all it takes for an accurate reading. An advanced built-in calibration sensor measures the light levels at a super fast, twice per second speed.
- ★【Easy and Intuitive】: Using this digital LED light meter couldn't be easier. Just turn it on, point it at the light source, and check out the reading on the display screen. There are 4 adjustable measuring ranges (200lux, 2,000lux, 20,000lux, 200,000lux). Preprogrammed settings like auto power off, data hold, unit adjustment, and more do the hard work for you.
- ★【270 Degree Rotatable Detector】: Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room. The optical detector rotates a full 270 degree for muti-directional detection.
- ★【Tripod Mountable】: Have your hands full? Don't sweat it. Thanks to the screw base design, this LED light meter can be placed on a tripod for hands-free use.
2 Sekonic 401-208 Twin Mate Light Meter (Black/White)
- ONLY SEKONIC METERS THAT ARE SHIPPED BY AND SOLD BY AMAZON.COM OR OTHER AUTHORIZED SEKONIC DEALERS CAN ENSURE THAT YOU ARE RECEIVING GOODS THAT HAVE PROPER FCC COMMUNICATION AND ARE COVERED BY A USA WARRANTY. THE AMAZON OFFER MAY BE SEEN TO THE RIGHT. GREY MARKET SEKONIC METERS WILL NOT APPLICABLE FOR A US WARRANTY.
- Perfect for beginners, or as a compact ambient backup meter
- 30-seconds to 1/8000th, f/1.4 to f/32 in half-stop increments
- ISO 12 to 12500 in half-stop increments
- Hold-and-Read mode locks readings for 15-seconds, allows for extended exposure evaluation time
3 Lux Light Meter for Photography Grow Plants Led Photometer Lighting Intensity...
- AS803 Lux Light Meter is used to measure intensities of illumination in Lux or Footcandles, widely used in scenic design, research teaching, industry inspection as well as agriculture researching and illumination control.
- With the advanced built-in calibration sensor and twice per second frequency, it takes only a split second for an accurate reading. The rotatable head is beneficial to multi-directional detection.
- Large LCD display and backlight.
- Hand-held design and small size make the meter easy to carry.
- Measuring range: 0-200,000 Lux
4 Sekonic L-308X-U Flashmate Light Meter (401-305)
- Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings in full-stop mode.
- At ISO 100 the ambient EV range is 0 to 19.9 flash f/stops range from f/1.0 to f/90.9 with a shutter-speed span of 60-seconds to 1/8000th-of-a-second (1 sec to 1/500th for flash).
- Photo Mode: for still image photographers featuring shutter or aperture priority display of a full range of ambient and flash functions including cord and cordless flash measurement
- HD Cine Mode: perfect for DSLR and mirrorless videographers who need to take exposure readings and control light using shutter speeds and frame rates
- Cine Mode: designed for use with cinema grade cameras, allows users to select from the most useful frame rates and shutter angles for exposure control with one-tenth stop accuracy.
Sale5 Light Meter Digital Illuminance Meter Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer,...
- Measures luminosity from 0 to 200,000 Lux and ambient temperature
- High accuracy of ±3% rdg ± 8 dgts (<10,000 Lux), ±4% rdg ±10 dgts (>10,000 Lux)
- 4 digital color LCD screen, MIN/Max readings, data hold, auto power off, and low battery indication
- Wide range of application, use lux light meter for set design, factory, office or home use
- lightweight and compact, 2 years long period warranty
Sale6 Dr.Meter 1330B-V Digital Illuminance/Light Meter, 0 - 200,000 Lux Luxmeter
- ▶【4-Range Settings】: This high-quality digital illuminance/light meter has 4-range settings, 0/200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux, for a dynamic metering ability.
- ▶【High Accuracy】: With auto zeroing capabilities, you can be sure you'll always get a reading with pinpoint accuracy, and it will always be fast!
- ▶【EZ-Read Display】: Clearly readable info lets you read Units and Signs easily, and stay informed with the over-range indicator.
- ▶【Convenient Switches】: Get better control over your readings with Data Hold & Peak Data hold for when you're recording information. You'll also benefit from its lower power consumption and short rise and fall times.
- ▶【Bring Anywhere】: From squeezing into tight places to keeping your load light, you can bring the Dr.Meter Digital Illuminance/light meter wherever you need to. Fits easily into a work bag or large pocket and barely adds any weight. It's the ultimate in light-metering convenience!
7 Nikon D3500 For Dummies
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- King, Julie Adair (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 352 Pages - 12/20/2018 (Publication Date) - For Dummies (Publisher)
Sale8 Mastering the Nikon D750 (The Mastering Camera Guide Series)
- Rocky Nook
- Young, Darrell (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 592 Pages - 11/12/2015 (Publication Date) - Rocky Nook (Publisher)
Sale9 REED Instruments LM-81LX Compact Light Meter, 20,000 Lux / 2,000 Foot Candles...
- Easy to operate, compact design
- Measuring Range: 0 to 20,000 (Lux) / 0 to 2,000 (Fc)
- Basic Accuracy: ±5% of reading
- Min/Max and data hold functions, Zero adjustment button
- Includes wrist strap and battery
Sale10 Sekonic LiteMaster Pro L-478D-U Light Meter (401-474)
- Instantly familiar and comfortable to use. Make settings by touching icons or sliding a finger on the screen. The large color LCD displays ambient, flash, cine and other information in a clear and understandable way.
- The L-478-Series meters are especially useful when using flash to lighten shadows or reduce background detail. That's because they measure ambient and flash simultaneously and automatically indicate the percentage of flash in the total exposure.
- The L-478-series has two motion- capture modes to fit camera in use. Touch to set shutter speeds for HD SLR cameras or quickly select frame rates and shutter angles for Cine.
- Special effects and light sources can push standard camera settings to their limits That's why the L-478 also allows creating unique frame rates and shutter angles to .000 to enable precise exposure and lighting.
- Brightness measurement in Lux or FC and Cd/m2 or FL will make the L-478 a major player on movie sets around the world. Display brightness along with exposure measurements or simply by itself.Display Range Film Speed:ISO 3 to 409600 (in 1/3 steps)
Last update on 2020-12-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API